Happy to Help
As you look to incorporate stress reduction and management into your daily life. One way of reducing stress and managing life’s challenges much more efficiently is by delegating your chores or responsibilities to others. To delegate literally means to entrust a duty or responsibility to another person or simply, sharing and dividing work.
Reduction of stress and limitations are the main goals of delegating work. Asking for help by delegation is not a bad thing, it helps you stay fresh, productive, away from burnout, and stress.
A Norwegian study revealed that only 5% felt that they weren’t under any time pressure and stress at all with work; while almost two-thirds (62%) suggested they had heavy workloads and stress. So when the work is divided, stress is lowered and this itself is a therapy. There are little ways you work on yourself to keep yourself stress-free and positive while being good at what you are to do.
Delegating can help you many ways as follows:
- It divides your amount of work and the work you have is what you can execute more perfectly in the limited time. More time and less work ensures a good performance and less worrying about completing it all.
- Time-saving is also an advantage here as time management and stress go hand in hand. So when you save time, you actually have time to relax.
- Delegating also improves your management and supervision skills. When you divide your work with someone, you are bound to check up on them and the work. So it boosts up your confidence in work, your skills and lowers your stress.
- The intention of delegating is also to reduce your own workload and it’s a valuable advantage for your health. You risk burnout by trying to do everything yourself. Start recognizing the symptoms sooner than later and you save your health.
- Delegating increases your learning prospects of new things. Learning can be very liberating and keeps your occupied and stress-free.
Many people, myself included, feel like if something needs to get done right, I need to do it myself. By thinking this way, it puts a lot of unnecessary stress on yourself and blocks you from actually getting a job done better than trying to do it all by yourself. Seek out people who possess strong assets in areas that you lack or fall short of, that are causing you fall behind on your goals or responsibilities.
As a small business owner, staying on top of content and social media management above and beyond my trade can be overwhelming at times. To cut down on my stress levels and time management in these areas, I have turned to Fiverr to help me with my projects. Now, I can focus on launching and completing projects with less stress.